Studio Policies & Procedures
All students who participate in the Skin Deep Dance program should recognize that it is a significant privilege to be granted an opportunity to perform in the student performmance groups. That privilege demands dedication. Failure to follow the policies outlined here may result in individuals and/or groups being denied future privileges to perform or participate in student performance and may result in disciplinary action.
Respect: Dancers must treat all staff, faculty and peers with respect and have a positive attitude.
Complaints: If there are concerns, complaints or frustrations, students are asked to address them to Katrina, the studio director.
Costuming: All costuming is at the discretion of the Artistic Director.
Ability: All dance and fitness classes can be a strenuous exercise. We recommend that you use common sense and consult a health care professional if you have any questions about your ability to participate.
Snow closure: We follow the Seattle Public School guidelines for snow closures. If the building is closed due to snow, we will offer a makeup class. Please check our website or call for up to date information.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN
- Class cards & workshops are nontransferable and nonexchangeable
- Class cards cannot be shared.
- There is a $25 fee for payments denied by the bank.
- Students entering late will pay the full fee.
- Month passes are valid within 30 days only.
- Students may not "freeze" their auto pay contracts*
- Class cards may not be extended past their expiration date.
- If you have an emergency situation, we need to be notified immediately for special considerations.
*You may freeze your membership for 1 month intervals if you pay for an entire year in advance ("annual membership")
Please purchase the class card and/or contract that is best suited for you.
GUM IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE STUDIO
We reserve the right to refuse service to any student who does not abide by our policy.